Thursday, September 22, 2005

September, October, November, and December

It has been great to see the response and participation in our Baltimore Emergent Cohort. I have been able to identify gathering dates for the rest of 2005. Wednesdays September 28, October 26, November 30, and December 14. The Bare Bones Grill in Ellicott City is booked for next week but we have it reserved for the future dates. So for next week we will gather at the home of Rick Laribee, 11646 Sun CIrcle Way, Columbia MD 21044 at 7pm. Since we won't be meeting at a restaurant, plan to eat elsewhere and you may want to bring a beverage to share. Looking forward to seeing you, Tim

8 comments:

Rick+ said...

We'll have ice tea available, and crushed ice for other drinks. As Tim suggested, you might want to bring a beverage to share. Or you might consider bringing some finger-food to pass around. We'll have something too.

If you're pressed for time, and need to eat dinner during this time, do feel free to pick up something along the way and eat here.

Christians CAN meet together without eating and drinking, but why would they?

Mark Scott said...

I really am going to try to be there.

Mike Croghan said...

I'm planning to be there. Thanks for hosting, Rick+!

Anonymous said...

Karen will be there. I'll bring something to munch.

Anonymous said...

I am planning to be there
betsy

Mark Scott said...

Sorry I won't be able to make it tonight; I'm going to need to be with a woman in hospice care. Next one HOPEFULLY!

Anonymous said...

Make a bit more iced tea, Rick.

My friends Mark and Marti Mylin who are missionaries in Paris are likely to join us.

I'm going to do a seasonal but rather decadent thing and bring homemade apple crisp and ice cream so save room for dessert.

Mike Croghan said...

I'm sorry I missed you all! I was frightened away by the beltway traffic situation. Next month, I hope.

God bless,
Mike